Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, a name, email address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, technical information about the user’s means of connection to our sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How do we use the collected information?
Buenavente.com may collect and use user personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize the user experience We may use information in aggregate to understand how our users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our site.
• To improve our site We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the user may contact us via our site.
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent user personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
• Use and disclose de-identified, anonymous, or aggregate data;
• comply with federal, state, or local laws;
• Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
• Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law;
• exercise or defend legal claims;
• Detect security incidents, protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for such activity; or
• Transfer personal information as part of a merger or acquisition, dissolution of the company, or in the event of bankruptcy or any other transaction in which a third party assumes control of all or part of the company.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.